Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 06, 2007

7th Heaven


Time flies so fast, without even realizing it Raysa turned 7 months today. For Javanese people, the 7th months birthday is one of the important one to celebrate - I'm not really sure why, but my mom always asked when is Raysa's 7th months birthday. 2 weeks ago she weighed 7.25 kg. She has fully weaned off to solid food now but still drink alot of milk cause she move more now therefore she needs more energy.

She starts to realize her surronding more, like when you called out her name she will immediately turned her head. When she's in her baby walker she will follow you around. When I came home from work she will greet me with her giggles and wide open arms and if I didnt came home on time she will get really cranky. On the weekend, if we didn't take her out she will get pissed off and really cranky but as soon as we step inside the car she will sit still and smiled again.

She outgrown from most of her shoes already so we need to get her couple of new shoes. I dont know why but she loves biting her feet toe and put her feet into her mouth in a very acrobatic move. I tried to tell her that it's not allowed to put your feet into her mouth but she get pissed off and starts shouting and will put it immediately back to her mouth.

No comments: