Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Casual shoes

I came across these pictures of Luella Bartley for Target while browsing through my files. What I really liked so much about these two pictures is the way they throw the Converse sneakers to complete the outfit. As much as I'm known for my high heels, I actually adore Converse for casual occasions. I especially love the picture on the right cause I myself prefer the knee hi Converse but I would never have the courage to actually pull this style off - the shirt dress/knee hi Converse combo – especially here in Jtown, I could have been mistaken for an Avril ABG punk wannabe. Usually I would wear mine with skinny jeans and fold it up so it would show the height of the sneakers and combine them with a more feminine but not too feminine top to actually showed that I'm way past my ABG due date.

I'm still looking for the classic hi cut white Converse but havent had any luck. Obviously, shopping in Jtown sucks! I could only find the white in low cut with different lining colours but I'm not a low cut girl so I will pass on this. But check out this Xtra Hi Converse on white, they look awesome with skinny jeans tucked in which is so not the current me. The pink knee hi Converse is adorable too, I found few limited items knee hi Converse during the Java Jazz but unfortunately they can't process credit card purchases during the festival, not my luck! The 3 straps look good too but then again it's a low cut.


Don't forget the Converse for infants ... would you go for the cute printed one or the classic white? Maybe the classic white, so Mommy and Raysa would have a matching Converse all star shoes.

No comments: