Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Without her in bed

Raysa usually sleep with me and R on our bed, we put her in between us. But for the last 2 days she's been sleeping with my Mom & Dad cause R is terribly sick and we wouldn’t want her to catch the cold. I felt like a sick puppy without her beside my pillow, I’m so used to seeing her face before I fell asleep. I’ll kiss her like crazy and fall asleep holding her hands. So last night It’s kind of odd that I don’t have to worry that I might accidentally fall on her while I was sleeping, but I cannot sleep at all, I was wide awake! I was even sleeping holding Raysa’s Green Kitten doll hands the day before. LOL!


Raysa and her green kitten doll

1 comment:

bundAzkaFaqih said...

raysa abis sakit juga yaaaa....kok janjian sih ama azka...:).

sng deh nengokin raysa lagi, kmrn smpt kehilangan linknya, nih ntar bundazka link yaa biar ga nyasar lagi kalo azka n bunda mo maen ktmpt raysa