Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jewelry wishlist

Gold dragonfly necklace from Oasis available at Debenhams, retail at Rp169 IIRC.

Black loop enamel earrings from Oasis, retail at Rp69, which is really cheap for an Oasis earrings.

Although I already had this star and butterfly necklace that I bought during the easter midnight shopping. But I think the dragonfly is more for the classic look whereas the star and the butterfly is more for the fun look. Ok I'm making excuses here, cause the dragonfly is way too big and bold for a classic look.

Or this Linea Nervenkitt Jesella necklace made from semi precious stone which IMO perfect for a simple cut shirt or dresses. Linea Nervenkitt available from Luxe Ideas, a Singapore based store which ships internationally. But I can always try to make them myself, It doesn't look like a complicated design given that I can found the semi precious stone. I use to make my own jewelry but nowadays I never semed to find the times to do it anymore, between work and Raysa there seemed not too much room for extra activities.


I made these two necklaces myself, I like the one in the left with the turquoise stone, simple yet chic. Whereas the one on the right was custom made for my mom with freshwater pearls and semi precious stone, but I wouldnt be caught dead with one of these. It's just too huge in a very not me way!

No comments: