Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Face spray

I’m a dry skin type therefore in the morning I usually put generous amount of moisturizer on my skin. But that doesn’t help much, usually by mid day my skin has gone really dry and a bit flaky. It felt especially horribly bad after lunch where the weather in it’s hottest and I sweat a lot but the face feel really dry. Then came along Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray to save my day, spray it 20-30cm from my face and I felt all the drama in my face is gone. It felt so cooling & refreshing on the face but it doesn’t melt down all the make up that I worn. If it’s not that expensive, I would probably spray this every 5 minute because I love the cooling sensation!

I've spotted a bargain for a sample from this e-Bayer. If they got a sample sold on e-Bay perhaps they will have it in Mangdu as well, I'll check out there first before I make any move on e-Bay.

No comments: