Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The shoehunt


Look at these two Charles & Keith's promotional images, they are so adorable and make me starts to think about sailing in a yacht during the summer with the high heeled eyelet slingback, short sleeved jacket and short or sitting on the beach sidewalk cafe with those grey flat and oversized sunnies. The problem is that although I did buy these 2 shoes/sandals are 1. I don’t own a yacht or anywhere near owning one and 2. Beaches here suck big time, so there goes the experience of having coffee on a beach sidewalk cafe!

Oh why, oh why, so many shoes to buy but so little money (and still so many new one have only been used for one time only). What to do, what to do! Like Kelly Rowland said, I'm in dilemma, no matter what I do ... all I think about is you (the shoe!).

Despite all the agony, I’m going on a shoehunt with Erry this Friday cause Charles & Keith is having a 20% off for a purchase of 3-5 pairs of shoes if you had a C&K privilege/Citibank card.

No comments: