Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The mod look


I received my Smashbox Mod Chic mini lip & eye palette in the mail today. I’m so excited to see the product that I bid on e-Bay 2 weeks ago in front of me. This is my first e-Baying experience and I’ve got a feeling that me and e-Bay will have a long harmonious relation for years to come. All I got to do is put my maximum bid on the product that I want and voila, if you don’t get outbid by someone else when the bid ends the item will be yours! But watch out, you may get outbid in the last couple of seconds. The tactic is, if you really REALLY want the item then you should put the highest amount that you’re willing to spend as the maximum bid and watch closely for the bidding when the bid nearly end. Since most of the items listed in e-Bay are listed from USA, it’s nearly impossible for me to monitor the closing of the bid because of the time differences between here and there.

Anyway I got this palette that was retail at $25 for $5 and plus $5.50 for shipping and handling. The palette was packaged inside the black & white houndstooth box, which was so mod inspired! It contained 3 neutral eye shadows of cream, coppery beige and white and a black eye shadow to create the smoky eyes or the very thick black eyeliner to complete the mod look. Inside the palette there are also 2 sheer & shiny lip glosses in Swinging and Smashing basically they’re sheer orange-y and reddish colored glosses which feel so soft on the lips and have no funny smell. In other word, as directly quoted, it contains everything you need for the perfect holiday party touchup … oh my … maybe I should plan for a holiday next! Where to?

No comments: