Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I want, I need

1. Laura Mercier Undercover concealer or 2. Secret Camouflage concealer, whichever one works for undereye. My friends, of whom her opinion on make-up I higly valued, swears by her Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage concealer. She had a very problematic skin and it works wonder for her, so I thought, this will work for me too!

3. Charles & Keith velvet slingback peep-toe heels in black, which is not my favourite color for shoes, but this one looked so classic and perfect for formal occasion so I guess I will take it anyway.

Lastly, 4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Natural-Medium, a luxurious domed face powder with minerals, slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.

No comments: