Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

Two times in a day

Met Mei" twice today for lunch and dinner. We had lunch in Wendy's at Senayan City, its been quite a while since my last junk food meal so I thought Wendy's is appropriate. Still in the hype of italian food, I ordered Spaghetti with extra cheese sauce, love the sauce! Of course, to end the perfect lunch would be a cup of coffee at Starbucks.

After the office hour I met with Mei" again and ate in Bakmi GM, didn't really enjoy my seafood fried rice though. Had Caramel Machiatto in Starbucks afterward (again!). My second cup of coffee for the day, to make it right, I ordered decaf.

Since Mei" and Adi came a bit late I had quite alot of time in my hand to stroll around the beauty dept in Sogo and decided to get a makeover in MAC. My fave MA from PIM is not in PS anymore so I decided to go along with the petit chinese MA and she's quite nice. She shows me all sort of stuff and teach me hot to put on Sable on me. It turned out really good, so decided to buy it. Ok, I felt guilty, I shouldnt have stopped by the MAC counter in the beginning! I even tried the concealer at Shu, and it's really good, creating a major lemming, darn!

I really miss Raysa though, she was asleep when I got home. But when I move her to my bed she's wide awake and happy to see me (am happy to see you too pretty baby!).

No comments: