Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

The dresses that I love

Bottega Venetta, the one ultimate must have dress. It flow so beautifully but, the length, I could have been burried under it. The colour, its soft but yet not a mute.


I forgot from who this one is, but you can find a very similar one from a Bandung designer called Ciel in Debenhams cost at around 500K. I wonder who's behind Ciel?


Floral print shift dress from 3.1 Phillip Lim. Girly flower pattern which fall v flowy bet yet in a loud black and white. Love it! Yet you can found a copy at Ciel. Makes you wonder whether Indonesian designer ever come up with an original that are truly theirs?


Monday Voile dress from Anglomania by Vivienne Westwood. Simple white with a nice cut. Just what I need.



Azzaro, Volume Chiffon Mini dress. I love chiffon, it really flatter my figure!

No comments: