Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

Chocolate Melt

Tues - Had a nice lunch with Mei" at Izzi Pizza Mahakam. A bowl of minestrone soup, prawn linguine and a very nice warm chocolate melt with ice cream. Though I still think the chocolate melt in Gran Mahakam/Harvest are much better but I enjoyed lunch. Came home and felt really sick so I decided to pay the doctor a visit. Turned out I had low blood pressure (90/60) and a swollen tonsil.

Wed – Skip work and must stay in bed the whole day. Kind of not a v nice day, inclining towards a mild depression. Of course I cannot kiss kiss Baby R which I cannot help every time I’m around her cause she’s just too cute so I have to restrained myself from her so the virus will not be transferred to her. But I did enjoy the Ugly Betty marathon on DVD, Betty Suarez was hilarious and Daniel Maede is oh so cute! Can't wait for the new episode!

Thurs (today) – Another lunch with Mei” cause somehow I’m 35K short on my CC payment. Bakerzin is great as usual, had oxtail pizza and warm chocolate melt for dessert. Compared to the one in Izzi, I prefer the Izzi one cause this one is too bitter. BTW YouTube is down! Cannot download the Heroes preview (Sobh!)

No comments: