Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 19, 2007

Is she goin to die?

Seriously! Is mer goin to die? Honestly, I dont think she will. Not that I know this for certain but because ... come on ... the show is called Grey's Anatomy for a reason rite? I dont think they will kill the main character (whose name are used for the show title), it will be ridiculous if they do that.

I certainly cannot do anything to feed my curiousity at the moment, cause sadly Star TV still aired the 2nd Season and not even close to the superbowl 3 episode yet. The (pirated) DVD is not out yet. In the meantime, my daily obsession is to check out the official site and YouTube for any interesting previews and footages.

While searching for the next episode preview of Grey's Anatomy (Titled Some Kind of Miracle), I came across this clip depicting Mer/Der relationship accompanied by an excellent song.

No comments: