Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Audit and more dresses

Just finished my ISO audit, and am saved, no non-conformities found and a lot of revision to do.

On other topic, this weekend I had more time to browse on for dresses and found few nice one that I like to own (at least in similar shape and designt).



Manoush, Nancy frill hem dress, very 20ish style if you wear it with side wavy bang. Or very now with waisted belt, I can picture myself in this.


Manoush, Lantern sleeve dress. I like the lantern sleeve trend, it makes my arm look slim. Plus it's in yellow.


Rebecca Taylor, Cactus flower dress. Patterned dress with lantern sleeve? My two favourite in one package.


Tomas Maier, Frill Hem Dress. On a more formal side, with a tube/tank top in different color peeking through the plunging v-neck.


Zac Posen, Polka dot wrap dress. The polka dot print and the draping collar, the waist bow tie and the style in wrap - it all fits together nicely.

No comments: