Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Long weekend

It's going to be a long weekend for me, I’m taking a leave for Friday and Monday cause I’m planning to see the Java Jazz Festival for the whole weekend and of course Monday is a pay off time for Raysa because I will be away during the weekend. I’m excited, I’ve got to see Level 42 (and whole bunch of other artists), but the main attraction here is still Level 42. I’ve regretted to not see James Brown back in 2005 and just toward the end of last year, the king of soul died! So Level 42, I know they’re old, better see them before they disappear into the earth – literally!

BTW Raysa is getting cuter every single day! We open ceremony of Raysa traveler stroller, and she enjoyed it so much from her very first experience in it. She fell asleep in the stroller the very first nite we’re trying it on the living room. Would post picture of her in her new stroller later next week (when I remember to bring my digicam). The stroller meant to be used for toddler because the child have to sit upright in them, but that’s the thing, Raysa enjoyed it so much because she's got to sit like an adult. She used to move so much in her other strollers, but with this one, she’s being a nice pretty baby and didn’t move as much. She even hold on to the safety belt when the ride is bumpy!

ETA, Raysa pic in her new stroller

No comments: