Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that this year would be better than the previous year. Of course nothing gonna beat the experience of having Raysa last year, but on all other things I would hope for a better year.

Actually there’s nothing extra EXTRA special about New Year ’s Day, but (I heard on a radio talkshow) that new year is psychologically a perfect moment to open a brand new page on your brand new book. Act as if you’re going to write a new book containing 365 pages that each pages will be written as the days passed by. Each morning you will write a page of new story on your new 365 pages long book. If you’ve decided that you write that you’re going to be happy today, then be happy today, don’t let others (the metromini/bikes/bajaj driver or anyone else) ruin the day. Isn’t it such an optimistic view on seeing the New Year ’s Day?

Sometimes we need an extra something to empower ourselves to change for the better. Of course New Year is only one of them, there’s still birthday, Idul Fitri, etc.

The moral is …. Change is good!

Btw I love that the New Year fall on Sun so that I have Mon off from work, therefore I have extra day playing with Raysa at home.


Fly me to the moon mommy

Raysa with her red bunny

Milk, milk, Please! Will work for milk!

No comments: