Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 07, 2007

My new hairdo

Nothing really important! But I just cut my hair today! I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I havent had a hair shorter than my shoulder ever since I started uni and I always love long hair cause I can let them loose for the normal days, or bobby pinned them if I felt lazy, curl them when I’m feeling more adventurous and sexy or straightened them for a more sleek elegant look. You would never go wrong with a long hair!

But today … I cut them short jut right on my shoulder. I started to loose so much hair because of nursing, I don’t know the exact reason, but people say it’s because of nursing. So not ready for a baldy head I half-heartedly decided to cut them.

I went to Shunji in PIM 2 hoping that the Singaporean stylist that looked like Najip Ali would be there ( I seriously don’t trust anyone to cut my hair short, I’m paranoid!), apparently the guy already went back to Singapore! Oh my god … the horror! I let the other stylist cut my hair, and thank god it turned out really good. I loved it! The cut is slightly bob, but not Dian Sastro bob cut, cause I don’t want to be trapped in the Dian Sastro trend and I specifically said to the stylist I don’t want the Dian Sastro cut. Plus it would took me extra effort to style my hair in the morning to make it looked decent if I cut it in her style. It had volume cause the stylish cut the layered really nicely! I had some side fringe as well, which makes my face looked skinnier (and younger). Am really happy with it! Plus this new guy cost only half of the Najip Ali guy charge! Its good for my hair and good for my wallet as well.

The whole process took almost one and a half hour, cause after the stylish cut my hair then there’s this other guy who blow dried my hair, and after the other guy finished blow drying my hair then the stylish refined his work and retouch my root end and blow dried my hair once again. I especially love the chair where they washed my hair, it had this thing that massages your back. Unfortunately the process of hair washing does not last for more than 10 minutes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

malskih! gue juga potong rambut loohh hari minggu kemaren! haha emang deh udah ibu2 lama2 gerah gue bo rambut panjang. and i cut them short too.. just above my shoulder

hihihi mana liat potonya dong