Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 29, 2006

End of the year

With the New Year come the resolutions, a pledge to do or be better at something. When the year nearly end most of the time you will look back to your New Year resolution for this year only to realize that not even half of your resolutions were achieved. This will either make you think that either a New Year resolution is worthless or the urge that next year you promise PROMISE to commit to your resolutions.

I myself was not the kind of person that bothers to come up with a resolution each time the year ended. But of course there’s always a hope that I would do something or be better at something … come to think of it, I think it is a resolution LOL! This year … I think there are couples of things that I want to do/achieve
  1. Like every other year I promise to do the 5 times a day prayer more religiously and not to miss them
  2. Go to at least 1 holiday destination and have a good time
  3. Take Baby R for a holiday trip (this could be done parallel to point no. 2)
  4. Eat a decent French Cuisine in a nice fancy French restaurant
  5. Have 1 day of mind blowing shoe shopping without even have to think about credit card bill
  6. Learn how to sew
  7. Loose the flabby tummy and shed couple of kilos away – Note to self: have to watch my diet for the sake of Baby R

I think that’s about it for now, I don’t want to promise myself anything to complicated or unreasonable. Just sumtin simple that I know I would be able to do and give me the momentarily satisfaction.

No comments: