Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

When in Paris

I was so surprised to see Audrey Hepburn’s movie airing on a TV channel this movie. I only saw a bit of it, but I remembered seeing a movie with a similar story line played by Mark Walhberg and Thandie Newton called The Truth about Charlie. After a bit of googling I found out that TTAC was actually a remake of Audrey Hepburn’s movie with Cary Grant called Charade, therefore the similarities.

I always love love Audrey Hepburn, she’s petite and beautiful and a true definition of the word classy. If I remember correctly she was born from a royal blood family, so classy is already on her blood since the day she was born. I only saw couple of scenes, but in all the scenes she looked gorgeous, as ever! She wore a red knee length coat with a leather gloves when she went to the police station. For dinner she wore – of course – the famous little black dress.

No comments: