Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Shirt & Dress


Been seeing a lot of this shirt under dress combo on many designer collections for this season, these particular looks are from Tocca. It actually looked chic and stylish, it give you choice to cover up your sleeveless dresses for office. I’m pretty much bored with the dress and cardi combo. Plus its pretty hard to find a nice decent cardi that can pretty much do justice to your lovely dress. But it took a lot of courage and creativity to be able to pull off this style, and I’m not sure I have one. Not to mention I’m now avoiding layering as much as possible, although I know it’s also big this season. The reason being is my baby excess weight baggage of course! I still love the dress and legging combination though, cause the legging help to elongate my leg if I wear the right heels. Actually legging is nice to wear with flat but unfortunately I need the extra inches that heels will be able to provide.

No comments: