Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

3 months mark


Another month has passed … and today Raysa is 3 months old. She was still sleeping when I left for work. I carried her before I left and tried to wake her up, but she’s being an arrogant baby and only opened her eyes for a couple of seconds to check the situation and when she saw me carrying her she went back to sleep. I keep bugging her but she won’t wake up. But when I said that mommy is going for work, just then and there she opened her eyes …

She’s so cute …

Nowadays when she fell asleep during the evening there’s no way that you could wake her up from her sleep. She would just stretch and changed her position when I tickled her. She would often wake up 3 in the morning and insisting mommy to wake up and play with her or else she would shout her “aah” and “uuh” that sort of trying to call your name. When she didn’t get the attention that she wanted she will cry, but I sort of can tell her so-called attention seeking cry. As soon as you talk and play with her, she will giggle again.

She’s totally an attention seeker

No comments: