Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Christmas treat

I’m seriously goin broke this month! I went out for lunch at SC with Mom and Raysa only to find out that Debenhams is having Midnight Shopping as a Christmas treat for everyone. From 10PM till midnite on 7-10 Dec they’re having a buy 1 get 1 free offer for most of the item on store. An offer that is too hard to be missed!

Seriously! I’m goin insane, I already have a long list on what to buy just by browsing the store today. Am totally goin to have the ruffle shirt dress from Oasis maybe in red or blue. The shirt dress from Red Herring is tempting as well, so does the one from Warehouse … am contemplating on all the possibilities that lies before my eyes! There’s this one dress from Betty Jackson Black that caught my eyes, but it’s too pricey by Indonesian salary standard … if you know what I mean! They have Guess shoes as well at the buy 1 get 1 offer, unfortunately they only stock the carrie pump in leopard print, I'm lookin for the black or white one.

Ok that’s it for today … let’s see what I successfully bag by the end of tomorrow. If I can go out at all tomorrow …

No comments: