Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My new MAC stash

Dad was back last nite, bringin me almost every single item on my list except for one eyeshadow which I can actually buy here. He also got me the Nordies palette that I want, it looks even more beautiful in reality both the packaging and the colors on the pan. The packaging reminds me of a church glass decoration though ... But when I went to my parents room to get my MAC stash, my mom was looking at the Nordies palette with birght stary eyes and askin me what it is ... it looks so lovely and she fell in love with it instantly. Am being a nice girl and not having the heart seeing how she stares at the thing, am letting go the palette to her ... and she was overjoyed...

Got other stuff as well from A Muse collection, they have lovely mineralize eyeshadow duo, so I got myself the light purple/darker purple and beige/olive green duo. The Jakarta counter will launched its full collection of A Muse on late of September, I'll definitely be there! The eyeshadow size is as big as MAC blush and in a dome shape. It have good color paid off and lots of people said that the staying power is good too.

Also got 1 eyeshadow from Technocolour collection in Jeweltone. Just the color that I've been lookin for, except that the Velvet finished do turned me off the first time cause I never own single Velvet eyeshadow before. Apparently, the color turn out to be pigmented and buildable as well. Not too hard to apply like lustre and they have this teeny tiny glitter that is not very obvious when you use it but do make your eyes sparkly. Well, I might be able to get some more nice colors from this collection when they hit town (hopefully!).

Other than that, I got myself 3 new fluidline in Macroviolet, Non-Conformist and Shade. Macroviolet is a very nice deep violet shade which is an alternative for black eyeliner (dont really adore black eyeliner btw!) whereas Non-Conformist is a stand out playful bright plum purple. I love Shade, been lemming for this for long, its a minted green and I can imagine myself wearing this with my vintage green flowy skirt .... humm ....

No comments: