Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My MAC and My Dad

My dad went to KL last Sun via Changi. I always love Changi cause they have their own MAC DFS shop at T2. Whenever he fly via Changi I never forget to slip my shopping list or text him what I want to get from MAC. Although he always pretended to sleep and not to hear my request, but whenever he got back he never failed to bring me some little sweet things from the store. I love him dearly for this (and of course for other things as well).

This time I ask him to buy me this cute Nordstrom Anniversary LE Pallete from the Pattern Maker collection that sadly is not available here. The packaging is so cute, with 6 diff colors on it ranging from grey, pink, green to blue. The palete have the following colors, From L to R: Circlearite (Lustre), Pattern Pink (Frost), Star Violet (VP), Shimmermoss (VP), Smoked Ring (Veluxe) and Dark Spot (VP).

No comments: