Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday Histeria Part II

Another episode with my #$!@% driver on bloody Mon! As the beginning of the week, Mon supposed to be peaceful, you dont pick a fight as early as Mon!

It all started this morning when my driver told me that my dad's car going to be painted, so it cannot be used today. I strictly instruct him if he needs a car don't use the red jazz, ask for my mom's car instead, period! I get off the car ... and began my Mon working ritual ...

Several hours latter got a call from R being confused that suddenly the red jazz is not there and no one ask for his approval to actually used the car. Checked with my maid she said that my driver took the car to pay tax for I don’t know what, ignoring my maid’s message to not use the car because R is going to use it. Without my maid’s notice he just go with the car … ignoring two very strict instruction.

And when I called him to tell him to go home ASAP he sounded more pissed than me. My oh my … I have lost all my patience with him … Plus he have the guts to argued back to that he’s not using the car for unclear purpose but he’s using it to pay the tax.

The point is he’s not supposed to take the car in the first place! Isn’t two prior notice is enough to make him understand this point? And it’s not that I’m telling him to go by foot, there is still motorbikes that can be used on my house … doh!


No comments: