Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday Histeria

What a start for Monday morning ... I got yelled at by my driver, can you actually believe this? He's pissed and actually scolded me. Sometimes that guy doesnt have any manner at all, espescially to anyone except my Dad. Maybe he's abit loony or sumtin! Or he's just plainly RUDE! My point is if he doesn't want or can not do the thing I asked him, he could have just said so - rather than just keep me waiting. I could have found alternatives if he said sumtin ...

Of all people on Monday morning, I would not expect to get scolded by my #@!%in Driver! Maybe if it's my boss because I've (again!) carelessly done sumtin to the web, I would have just accept it wholeheartedly, even if it is Monday morning!

... and it's not my fault to begin with! arghh!!!

No comments: