Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Shopping List

My shopping list is almost completed, with a minor (ok its not minor but MAJOR) addition here and there because of the new Singapore's Cleo mag that I bought last Sat. FYI, my Mom is going to Canada (where they produce MAC!) and am compiling a wish list for her (to buy ...)

First and most importantly they are the new MAC make-up range - Lure, which said if bronze is my surface, and sirene is my soul, then this is your lure. The Lure range came in a very cute pastel green container. The new Lip Glass in Pink Clash and Eye Shadow in Sea Myth sounds delicious, so am definitely will get those! On top of that I will surely want to get the Fluidline that I've been dying to have ever since the shop attendance in MAC PIM II claimed that they're going to stock them last November 2005! Am definitely gonna get the Silverstroke color and in between Waveline or Royal Wink. Royal Wink - dont you just love the name? It gives you the impression that this liner will give you those immaculate "Royal-ish" look that will sweep off anyone off their feet with only one wink. And ... of course am gonna get some eyeshadow, it's been really hard to decide what colour I want to have. I just want to grab them all! They're just so yummy! All the glittery and colorful shade just makes me dizzy and greedy ... but I'll certainly need chrome yellow, it's time to put my quest for a yellow eyeshadow to an end! Maybe I'll get black as well (black tied it is!) and a lighter shade like summer neutral or crystal/digit.

Next in line would be the Shiseido Maquillage - which according to my French speaking friend stands for make up, how convenient? I've just found out from Sing's Cleo that Shiseido had launched a new make up range called Maquillage. Mind you, the website only had Japanese version so I have to navigate through them by instinct. They're packaging look so sleek and slender, well most Japanese product always come in an irresistibly nice package which make it even more expensive then they suppose to! The Brow Mascara looked very tempting, espescially since the description said that it promise to thicken my eyebrow (yeap definitely need this for my thin brow) and keep them in place for the whole 24 hours (perfect!). And the Diamond Tear Eyeliner ... the small liner brush really excites me because it will enable a very thin liner drawing on your eyelid! Absolutely on my wish list, I will start with the purple colour.

Ok that's it for now ... I will add some more later, there's still 4 days to go ...

No comments: