Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 30, 2006

The Best Moments in Life

Received an email from Erry just moments ago, its about the best moments in life, it sort of reminds me of couple small moments in my own life. Here goes the list:

  1. Falling in love.
  2. Laughing till your stomach hurts - see no 10.
  3. Enjoying a ride down the country side - short road trip with KKIC Boarding House Gals to Puncak back in '97, where Nadia got her ashtma attack because she laugh too much and too much smoke around.
  4. Listening to your favorite song on the radio - hum can be listening to my fave CD on my player and sit in silence without doing nothing.
  5. Going to sleep listening to the rain pouring outside - reminds me of the feeling I had when the rain were pouring at nite when I was in Melb, I would sit with the candle lite on with a cup of tea looking at the sky through the big window on my room, definite serenity!
  6. Getting out of the shower and wrapping yourself with a warm, fuzzy towel.
  7. Passing your final exams with good grades - Yay to good IB scores, what a relief! The good scores calm my parents angst for the bad things happened during the 'millenium' new year!
  8. Being a part of an interesting conversation.
  9. Finding some money in some old pants.
  10. Laughing at yourself - like when me and Sid were laughing till our stomach hurts because I stupidly blow an ashtray full of ciggies ashes.
  11. Sharing a wonderful dinner with all your friends - use to do this every weekend, a getaway from a weekly routines, but not anymore... kinda miss my Sunset friends alot!
  12. Laughing without a reason.
  13. "Accidentally" hearing someone say something good about you.
  14. Watching the sunset - with the Sunseters in kuta... perfect moment!
  15. Listening to a song that reminds you of an important person in your life.
  16. Receiving or giving your first kiss.
  17. Feeling this buzz in your body when seeing this "special" someone - that sort of tingling/butterfly-ish feeling? Yeah...yeah... I had that almost every morning whenever I see my hubby sleepin.
  18. Having a great time with your friends - Most of the time, the time that I spent with Sunseters are great! Dine-out, coffee, sleepover, clubbin, holiday, shoppin spree...you name it!
  19. Wearing the shirt of a person you love and smelling his/her perfume.
  20. Seeing the one you love happy.
  21. Visiting an old friend of yours and remembering great memories - Reminds me of Erry that use to come to my house when she was in Bandung, whenever she was around there's always some good old time memories to reminisce.
  22. Hearing someone telling you "I LOVE YOU"- Yeah it's great to hear someone speak it out loud! Only 2 person that often said this to me, my hubby - the daily boost-my-mood line :) and Erry.

No comments: