Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The Sportsgirl lookbook


I love checking out Sportsgirl lookbook cause they update it regularly and the way they mix their outfit never fail me. These 4 looks really work for me, why? From L to R

1. I've own a perfectly fitted red jacket which I adore so much but I always pair it up with black tank top. Seeing this picture I would love to venture into the vintage inspired top or dresses. Im recently in love with black stocking and contrasting it with beige or other colorful pump.

2. Actually this look doesnt really work for me, except for the deep purple mini dress. The color is just so me. I like this look cause it reminds me of how I used to wear my mini skirt back when I was in junior high. I love wearing them with knee hi black socks and patent heel. Back in the days I thought heels was a torture and now they were necessities for mem the irony!

3. This is how my mom will wear low cut top, she will mix it with long sleeve turtle neck cause she's wearing hijab so she need to cover up more. I think it's not bad at all combining low cut printed dress with turtle neck. Its not that we have winter in Jakarta but my office is always extremely cold during meetings season, so it will work just fine. And of course the high waisted belt that help to shape my waist, love them!

4. Only because its red and Im currently in love with lantern sleeve. Will hunt for more lantern sleeve jacket and dress.


Their clutches are also to die for ... I always love cluthches! I used to carry them whenever I can. But nowadays its impossible cause I brought so many stuff with me (milk bottle among other thing).

No comments: