Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The man with the sword and arrow


As mentioned previously, I finally managed to watch the Pirates of the Carribean at World's End on Sat and havent I told you I love Orlando Bloom in this movie? I guess I have, but I want to repeat it again. Of course Johny Depp is stunning as usual, he's perfect for Captain Jack Sparrow but Orlando Bloom is doing much better with this movie. And he looked damn good, espescially toward the end after he became the captain of the flying dutchman and the part where he said goodbye to Elizabeth when the sunset. I love the bitter look on his face when he thought that Elizabeth is in love with Jack.

I actually like him as well as Legolas on the Lord of the Rings. As an Elf he looked very ethereal and as an archer he looked so elegant, I did not know that archery could looked that classy! I guess if I'm a lady who ride a horse and do archery, I want my movement to be as elegant as he is in this movie. Im not saying that he's too feminine but he is trying to portray an inhuman creature here.

Compare to his other part as a normal guy (in a sense that he's not holding any weapon) in Elizabethtown and Calcium Kid, I prefer him as a man with a deadly weapon on his hand which suit him better. Well i havent seen much of him in a normal movie so probably I cannot judge him just yet. I'm lookin forward for more movie from him cause apart from the obvious good looking material I actually think that he's a good actor.

No comments: