Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Lunch with my baby

Cha, Mom and Aunt Nd pick me up today at the office for lunch with Kang Imam. We stop by at Clairmont before going next door for lunch. I picked a Chocolate Mousse cake which look really delicious and would be excellent for a dessert, but apparently my Mom forgot to pay for it so I ended up with nothing for dessert.

Had lunch at Mbah Jingkrak, a javanese restaurant which have hideous name on their menu such as ayam rambut setan, es jujur and sambel iblis. The sambel iblis is a killer! Its extremely hot and burn your tongue really bad! I love the sambel goreng ati there though, although they are extremely hot as well. Most of the things there are very spicy but I really love the food.

BTW cha looked really cute today wearing her brand new sleeveless tiered flowery print top with beige cropped pants with ladybug patchwork. Ltely, were trying to conceal her bald head with a cute jeans hat.

Cha with the cakes

No comments: