Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2007

Next time, bobbi


Next time I'm flying out, I'm definitely will buy myself at least one thing from the Bobbi counter. I'm determined that I will not leave the counter empty handed. I will also going to try one of those make over from Bobbi, to learn the most au naturale make up from the best. On my list for Bobbi are:


1. Sun kissed palette, or any eye shadow/combination sets that are worth buying. Espescially those travel special which is very value for money.

2. Lip gloss or lip tint, but preferably lip tint cause I love the packaging ... you apply the gloss directly from the tube hence you didnt have to deal with the wand applicator and its less messy.

3. Creamy concealer kit or corrector, depending on how the make over goes. I'm still searching for the perfect concealer. Im pretty satisfied with my Laura Mercier secret camouflage but maybe Bobbi will do better on concealing my eyes? Im pretty impressed with Bobbi's Living Beauty book where she said by correcting your eyes imperfection with concealer it already help alot in enhancing your look. Which is true, I saw the picture of before and after on real people and the concealer affect really do them wonder!

4. Long wear gel eyeliner in espresson ink or maybe in darker color to replace my Blitz n Glitz MAC Fluidline that starts to dry.

5. A nice pink blush, cause im running out on my MAC blush and not too keen on my current Clinique which seemed to last on me for a lifetime.

No comments: