Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 14, 2007

If only, In an alternate universe

If you werent who you are today, if you could change your career to a totally brand new one in an instance ... what profession do you want to do?

1. As insane as it might sound, I actually want to be a DJ. I always love the extra loud music pumping your heart whenever I visited the club. I always take notice of the music that the DJ playin and of course the level of coolness when they're actually playin. Both the guys and girls DJ they always look extra cool when they seemed to have fun with the crowd and playing good music. I can actually pictured myself spending my weekends spinning in my knee hi converse with the dresses. Whenever I imagined myself doin sumtin, the first thing that came to my mind is what outfit I will be wearin.

2. Which bring us to the second profession that come to my mind, which is to be a fashion designer. I want to be the newly discovered Tom Ford, you know that designer with an egde! Or the new Marni, I always love her sporty design that yet looked so chic. If other people dreamt to be the supermodel that showcase the designer collections, I grew up wanting to be the person dressing the model.

3. As most people already know, I'm a make up freak, so its not a surprise that I want to be a Make Up Artist. I mean I'm known as the person who did the make up for everybody among my friend. So mine as well do it professionally rite?

No comments: