Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 02, 2007

Shoes for Mom and Baby R

The weekend started with spending the Friday nite with Erry and Tegas. I get off from work around 6ish and meet Erry at her office and head for Senayan City for shoehunting at C&K. We fed our hungry stomach thai food at the Thai Express, which in my opinion was not a great thai restaurant but the Pad Thai was the best one that I can find here in Jtown. I bought a beige patent peep toe shoes with a stiletto heels - which looked similar to the one in the picture except that mine is peep toe. What better way to start a weekend than a nice new pair of shoes?

On Sat, I took Raysa to Senayan City and she's pretty happy that the mall was crowded and noisy. We we're lookin for a new shoes for Raysa, Adidas got some cute shoes for babies but unfortunately none left in Raysa's size. On the right is me with her while waiting for my Mom trying on jeans, which she finally bought after pondering for almost half an hour. We were planning to visit my SIL on the afternoon but R supposedly have unannounced urgent meeting.

Raysa strolling around the mall


On Sun, we took Raysa to the mall again and of course she's really happy. Espescially that everyone is there, Mom & Dad and Nenda & Akung. She couldnt stop giggling and jumping around. She even tried to snatch our food when were having our dinner. She got so tired she eventually fall asleep on my lap. We finally manage to find the Adidas shoes on Raysa size. I was actually looking for the one on the left first row on the picture below but they only have the smallest size, which is 0-3 months. So we ended up with the one similar to the shoes on seocnd row in a pink/peachy coloured. When she's abit older I think I will buy her the mary-jane one, she'll look cute running around with this shoe and a frill dress - if they still have those in store.

No comments: