Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Adopted Friend

I accidentally ran into a friend of mine today in PIM 2. He said that he’s kind of surprised to see me there cause just seconds before he ran into me he tried to call me on my mobile just to say hello. He was one of those types of “adopted friend”, the friend of your best friend that you often met and without realizing it you suddenly become a friend with each other. You started to refer to his/her not as “a friend of my friend” anymore but as “a friend of mine”. The perfect friend to go C&C with, and to laugh and whine about the roads and turns that you take on your life, about the wedding plan (we’re both planning to wed at that time), about shit happening with your jobs, about your future expectation and about nonsense.

Last time I saw him was at a besties’ b’day a year ago in October and that was the last time we go out for a C&C. We we’re both newly wed and he was announcing the good news that his wife is pregnant. Congratulation is in order of course … and that was the last time I saw him until today!

I was pushing Raysa’s pram when I saw him … and we laugh at the whole situation that not so long ago we we’re C&C-ing together and bitching about life and now we we’re all in baby land.

So what’s happening with your life my friend? Maybe we can go out for a C next time without the other C :)

No comments: