Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Birthday means holiday

Today is the birthday of the organization that I worked for, several activities have been planned around the member countries to celebrate it's 39th years of establishment. For me that means either a. roti canai or b. holiday and this year it's b!

Usually during the birthday celebration we have function at the office and the secretariat never fails (for the 2 years I've been here) to provide us roti canai from restoran penang. I don't mind having the same menu for the last 2 birthday functions (and other office functions...) because the roti canai is delicious and their prawn noodle is espescially yummy too...! But holiday... I cannot resist! Sorry guys but holiday is more preferred than roti canai or prawn noodle, however delicious they are.

I took Monday off as well, so that means I have 4 days off including the weekend. I used this to fix and arrange the baby's room. So far we've managed to assembled the baby box, baby taffle and wardrobe. Leaving my hubby a small space for his working desk around the baby's furniture. Am happy with the result ... next step I need to wash the baby's clothing to put in the wardrobe before her arrival ... so cute!

No comments: