Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 14, 2006

When Everyone Goes Home

When I peek downstair this morning, there's something awfully strange about my house. I wonder what it is ... and then it struck me! It's so quiet, like what morning is during normal day.

It has been anything but normal for the last couple of days in my house due to the visit from my 2 aunts and 2 little nieces. They came on Sat last week with a bit of a surprise - being pulled over by the cops because of the incomplete car registry and taken to the police station on Pancoran, which cause a bit of panick around the house and members of the family. Thank god they got out alrite from the police station, it must be a miracle they came out at all! Since Sat, there have been children running around and screaming like crazy and all of this starts as early as 7-ish in the morning and can go on until 10 at nite. They'll jump around and make messes everywhere. My Mom's room looks like hell ... and she keeps yelling at my small nieces to get their hands off her make up.

And this morning ... there's that silentness again. They were gone last nite, off to Blitar with the car. It is sometimes frustating to hear the noise every single day for the last 6 days, but this morning it is also awfully strange that I don't hear the noise again.

No comments: