Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Packing for hot weather

I'm going travelling this weekend, so I'm picturing things on my mind that I need to pack for my trip. First of all I will need a handbag that is roomy and comfortable to bring. I prefer neutral colours like white or nude cause they will match most of the outfit easily. Should I go for the shoulder hobo or the one with a longer strap so I can use it as a slingback as well? I like my shoulder hobo cause its white but it doesnt have a zipper so I'm affraid that my stuff will fall down easily. On the other hand my slingback hobo is in beige and I'm more of a white person rather than a beige.

Secondly, I will need to decide on what shoes to bring. There's 3 kinds that I will need, 1. Flat sandals for walking around the city, 2. Sneakers for sport activities (yes sadly the event that I'm going to attend will involve some sport activities), 3. A flat shoes/mid heels sandals that can fit for a dressier occassions. Of course being a white person, I will make sure that all the shoes that I'll bring is white.

Move on to the tops, I did not have much choice with tops cause I still have a flabby tummy so I will opt for something that is big and long, empire cut will also help alot to cover the fat tummy. Since the place that I'm going is hot hot hot (I heard its 38C today!) so I will choose lighter material shirt and a chiffon top.

And lets not forget my all time favourite, dresses. Oh yes where would I be without them? I love them, flirty and feminine and hide all my imperfection perfectly. I'll chose several dresses which have light material and with short sleeve.

I will of course bring a pair of jeans and couple skirts that still fit me on my current figure. And dont forget Clinique Superdefense and Banana Boat sunscreen to protect me from the naughty sun ray.

No comments: