Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Marni Dresses

I love this Marni dress that my mom bought me when I was pregnant, espescially when I wear it with footless tight. Unfortunately I cannot wear them to the office for some mommyhood reason.


If only the dresses doesnt cost a fortune I would love to have this silk coat on the left which for one reason only is impossible to wear in here cause we only have one season namely hot humid summer all year round. The second dress on the right look lovable as well but for the price you have to pay, it looked to laid back. Both of them are from the last season and are not available online anymore.

These two on the other hand are brand new and so now, the almost ballony shape looked gorgeous and flattering to my figure.

No comments: