Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

TGIF outfit



Today is Fri and I tend to dress more casually than usual for the office, for instance today I wear a short sleeve shirt dress with a pony tail hair. I was browsing through the Witchery website yesterday, it was one of my favourite high street brand when I was in Australia. I love their casual yet girly style and most of their pieces are very simple but looked very neat and preppy. This outfit combination is very easy to pull of and suitable to wear to the office on Friday. The jersey dress looked simple but I would like it better if the fabric is different, for instance viscose or cotton. The big waist belt is so now and would define my waist line and make me looked, well … more curved and thinner. I saw one similar in mangdu, maybe I would grab one in beige next time I visit mangdu. The flat give the laid back feeling to this whole outfit and you can find this kind of flat from Charles & Keith or Vincci and the spotted tight add touch to the ballet flat, I had a similar tight from Marks & Spencer. I have a similar necklace like the one in the picture, which will be a nice finishing touch to the outfit, but mine was triple multistrand with a keychain, locket and heart shaped ornament. And of course, where would I be without the sunnies?



This outfit combination over here is the one I more likely to wear to the office. The combination between the black shift dress and draped sweater is just perfect. I would wear them with my Zara beige croc pumps which have a similar shape with the one in the picture. The clutch looked lovely and if I found one similar like this I would snatch it right away.

What's on my next shopping list? 1. A long sleeved grey dress and 2. Black simple cut shift dress.

No comments: