Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Guity pleasure

I am guilty of; 1. a new purple printed zara dress as seen on Dian Sastro when hosting who wants to be a millionaire first episode; 2. a nude croc pumps which I couldnt help not to buy it because it have such a beautiful sleek heels and yes I still remember I should have been in a shoe diet; 3. a mustard yellow racer back which will go very well with my Inoui ID mustard yellow eyeshadow; 4. Raysa's grey velvet dress which I knew she will outgrew the dress very fast but I know she will look extra cute wearing it; 5. Raysa's white tee with a golden baby girl print in it which fit well with this season splash of gold theme.

I felt horribly guilty but, oh well, I couldn't help myself to feel happy of my purchase.

No comments: