Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 17, 2006

Red Devil


Yay! I finally have a red high heels court shoes, I'm very happy now. I was wondering through PS last sat with my besties and her BF and saw this adorable red court shoes. But I couldnt bring myself to buy it that day coz I've been buying shoes/sandals during the last couple of months like there's no tomorrow. The reason being is because I can't wear high heels during my pregnancy (so that's 9 months without the heels!), therefore I indulge in buying them ... silly me!

On thurs me, mom and Raysa went to PIM and I saw the red court shoes again! Me being obsessive over shoes decide to buy them but unfortunately the PIM store doesnt have my size. The poor store assistant have to called every other store to check my size, thank god they found 1 left in Pasaraya so I dont have to broke down and cry over a shoes (jokin!).

Finally today I went to Pasaraya straight from my lunch out with sunseters jut to pick up my shoes, and it is now stored safely below the mirror on my room! A red shoes finally! The red colour looks very vibrant, the pointy front cut is just perfect for my feet and the heels are the rite height, love it!

My name is Amalia and I'm addicted to shoes (among other things).
And here are my next wish list













No comments: