Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The challenge that we found

Havent been in a decent work attire for almost a year. And today … I have an appointment with a head hunter. So I was back in front of the mirror with none other than my work attire.

On normal days I was never an easy person in choosing my attire, it would took me more than one shirt and skirts/pants. There’s always sumtin not right at my first try … and before I realize it … all sorts of clothes are lying everywhere. Its not the clothes … its just me and my mood. It’s the obsession on finding the outfit to serve my mood …

Today it’s been hard … none of my pants fit me yet because of the excess baggage from the pregnancy. Plus my boobs were not their normal size, which makes matter worse cause that means hardly any of my shirts will fit (I was one of those without cleavage girl, mind you!).

I felt completely challenged … not by the meeting … but by this small task of getting ready, for work that is!

No comments: