Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Never a dull moment

Beside the helps from my MIL and SIL, I would say the next great help during this hari raya would come from my MAC Studio Fix powder foundation. Since the day my maid gone to her hometown for mudik lebaran, the house chores plus the never ending bottle washing and sterilizing had dominated my days. You never know that bottle washing could be so tiring … yes it could be especially if you done it at 3 o’clock in the morning. This plus the lack of sleep, of course, has made me lookin like a walking zombie due to my unbelievably dull face and not to mention the come back of the panda eyes and dark circles.

Phew … thank god to the miraculous Studio Fix that I bought during the hari raya trip to PS, I can switch my self esteem button back on. It delivers what it promises; a powder and foundation that will provide you with good coverage yet easy to apply. This is totally what I need, an express solution to my problem … all I need to cover up my dull face is a layer of this powder and you will not found any trace of tiredness and the lack of sleep from my face.

Not to mention the weather was extremely hot during the hari raya week! I keep on blotting my face every 10 min or so … bear in mind I DO NOT have an oily face! I was extremely paranoid when I first used this powder, I was afraid that I’m goin to look like a clown with an uneven thick and patchy powder on her face. Thankfully… clown? I am not! The powder stays matte through the whole damn humid day …

Thank god for the invention of foundation and powder!

No comments: